Duck Roll Ups
Surprise your guests with these sweet
and spicy appies.
- 6 boneless, skinless duck breasts
6 slices of deli ham
¾ cup fresh pineapple, cut into small
1 cup teriyaki sauce
Hot pepper jelly
- Slice duck breasts into two or three
cutlets (slice with the grain of the meat the full length of the breast). A
sharp fillet knife works well and partially frozen breasts are easier to work
- Place cutlets in a large resealable bag
and cover with teriyaki sauce. This recipe works best if the breasts are
- After marinating is complete, take
cutlets out of sauce and lay flat on a cutting board.
- Ham slices can be cut in half so that
they fit over the cutlet.
- Next, place pineapple in the centre of
the ham slice that is covering the cutlet.
- Fold the entire cutlet in half and
weave toothpicks through the edges to hold the pineapple and ham inside the
- Grill them on a hot barbecue for 4
minutes per side.
- Serve with hot pepper jelly for