Our Biggest Layout Hunting Blind
It's the little things that make great waterfowlers great. Same thing goes for their laydown blinds of choice. Engineered from the ground up with features only the hard core could devise and appreciate and built by the only folks in the industry that work 24/7/365 to bring you the most rugged, most effective concealment systems on the planet -- Final Approach. You can see our commitment in every inch of our designs.
The Final Approach Pro-Guide XL was designed for the BIG Man, or the man that just wants more room. This blind is full framed for more comfort in the field, with plenty of space to store your blind bags and extra gear. What could make this blind even better?
- 15% larger to accommodate Big & Tall hunters or hunters with waders, heavy clothing and gear
- Larger size creates softer lines and angles less visible to waterfowl
- Roomy interior provides plenty of space to store blind bags, shells, gun cases and other gear
- Durable fabric with waterproof PVC coating
- Padded head and gun rest
- Fast-access side flagging holes
- Original Stubble Straps™ for the ultimate in concealment
- Collapses and compresses to fit inside short bed pickups while retaining its structural integrity
- 42" W x 90" L x 20" H
- Weighs only 20 lbs.
- Lightweight, rust-free aluminum frame built to last
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Polychlorinated Byphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov